Tools Needed: Philips Head Screwdriver
- Undo stretcher on the short edges of the frame.
- Connect stretcher frames by sliding them together.
- Firmly tighten screws on the outside edge of the frame where both pieces intersect.
- Attach wheel axle to rear outside edge of frame.
- Firmly tighten large wingnuts to wheel axle.
- Reattach stretcher by wrapping around short edge of frame and affixing to hook-and-loop fastener patches.
- Slide eye screws into the top of the frame opposite the wheel axle.
- Firmly tighten small wingnuts to eye screws.
- Fold stretcher over long edge of frame and connect straps by threading through plastic buckles.
- Slide small washers over rear axle. Slide wheels onto rear axle.
- Slide large washer over rear axle on outside of each wheel.
- Insert pin through rear axle on outside of each wheel.
- Clip pull-strap to front eye screws.