Last updated February 1, 2018
- We will only collect data that is useful to improving Partnar Animal Health’s products, services and your experience.
- We will be transparent about our data practices and will explain them in clear language.
- We will never sell your data.
- We will always take the security of your data seriously.
What data does Partnar Animal Health Collect?
When you create an account
We collect personal information, such as names, postal addresses, email address, etc., when voluntarily submitted by customers. Only authorized employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. This information is used in the ordering process and stored securely. We may use this information to contact you regarding your account or transactions.
When you make a purchase from our store
We do not view or store your credit card information. This is handled by our third-party payment processor. We store your shipping address so we can process your order through our fulfillment partner. To calculate the best shipping estimates, postal addresses will be securely sent to our shipping provider (Purolator).
When you visit our site
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our website, in communications with you, and in our products, to measure performance and engagement.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for more information.
Can I opt-out of receiving Partnar Animal Health emails?
Of course! You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails by unsubscribing via the “Unsubscribe” link in any Partnar Animal Health email. Opting-out of these emails will not end transmission of important service-related emails that are necessary to your Partnar Animal Health account.